President Joe Biden spent his first full day in office attending a virtual prayer service, attending briefings and pending his signature on various executive orders.
After being sworn in with his deputy Kamala Harris, Biden was escorted to the White House which he accessed for the first time as the American president.
Before going to the White house, the president, his deputy and their family members paid a visit to the Arlington National Cemetery where they laid a wreath at the tomb of one of the soldiers who died.
Below was the full schedule of President Biden as soon as he set his foot in the White House:
▪ 10 a.m.: Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, first lady Jill Biden and second gentleman Doug Emhoff watched the virtual Presidential Inaugural Prayer Service at the Blue Room of the White House.
The service was hosted by the Presidential Inaugural Committee and the Washington National Cathedral. The committee said that it included “prayers, readings, blessings and hymns from interfaith leaders, celebrated artists and other inspiring voices.”
▪ 12:45 p.m.: The president and his deputy received the President’s Daily Brief, which was held in the Oval Office and closed to the press. The daily briefs dwelled on summary and analysis of national security issues shared with the president, advisers and cabinet members.
- 80 Year Old Man Dies In Dar City Lodge After Making Love With A Slayqueen
- Atheists Want Mosques And Churches Closed Due To Noise Pollution
- Unbelievable Events At Ruto’s Office That Made A Businessman Lose 180M
▪ 2 p.m.: Biden issued remarks on the coronavirus pandemic response in the State Dining Room and signed more executive orders. He plans to sign 10 other orders and directives on how to contain the coronavirus pandemic.
▪ 2:25 p.m.: The two top leaders received COVID-19 response team updates inside the State Dining Room which was not open to the media.
▪ 4 p.m.: Jen Psaki, the White House Press Secretary gave a briefing attended by Doctor Anthony Fauci, the America’s top infectious diseases expert and chief medical advisor to President Biden.
RELATED STORY: Biden Admits That Trump Left Him A Generous Letter