Former Nigerian President Olusegun Obasanjo on Friday revealed that he once tested positive for the covid-19 pandemic.
Obasanjo made this revelation at the Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library (OOPL) in Abeokuta while speaking at a function which was meant to celebrate his 84th birthday.
“It will surprise you that I was tested positive for covid-19. I called them to come and test me, they came on a Saturday, I didn’t get the result till Wednesday and it came out positive but I didn’t see any symptoms.
“When they came three days after, they tested me and said I was negative, that is three days after I tested positive.
“My daughter, Iyabo, is an epidemiologist and I called her to explain. She said maybe they tested me at the later stage of my being positive.
- Hospital Pictures Of Sick And Suffering Mike Sonko Trend Online
- Babu Owino Lectures Joho, Tells Him To Shelve His Presidential Ambitions And Support Raila
- End Of The Road For Ruto Ally Rashid Echesa As Police Arrest Him
- Man Cons Former Female Classmate Sh.297,000 After Meeting In A Matatu
- “I Spent All My Salary Eating Mtura Meat And Still Slept Hungry”-Lady Confesses
- Daylight Night Running? Kisii Musician Embarambamba Accused Of Weird Behavior By Some Kenyans
“I told her I had no symptoms and she said it could be a faulty result. But I was tested positive. Since then I have been tested three times negative, so, if you want to come near me, you can come near me.
“It is nothing to worry about, when I was tested positive, my household were running from me, I told them to stay in their place while I stay in mine.” Said Obasanjo.
RELATED STORY: Nigerians Not Preparing For The Kingdom Of God-Obasanjo